Early Career Achievement Awards
The Early Career Achievement Awards are bestowed by the USF Health Morsani College of Medicine Alumni Society to recognize early career achievement.
Two categories of early achievement will be awarded:
- The Early Career Achievement Award in Academics acknowledges outstanding leadership, professional achievement, and contributions to the field of medicine.
- The Early Career Achievement Award in Service acknowledges outstanding leadership, philanthropy, and community service.
Nominees must be living graduates of the USF Health Morsani College of Medicine MD program or its affiliate Graduate Medical Education programs who are no more than 15 years post-graduation from their MD program. Current Officers and Directors of the USF Health Morsani College of Medicine Alumni Society and prior recipients of these awards are not eligible.
Nominations may be submitted at any time by any individual and self-nominations are accepted.
In order to nominate a candidate, the following is required and should be submitted via the link below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completion of the nomination form below
- Current curriculum vitae of the candidate
- At least one letter of support from someone other than the nominator
- Any additional documentation that the nominator feels will be helpful to the review committee